How Do You Rate Your Sportsmanship?
Sportsmanship is the ability to:
- Win without bragging
- Lose without complaining
- Treat opponents and referees with respect
- Always follow the rules of the game?
- Avoid Arguments?
- Share the responsibilities of the team?
- Always play fair?
- Follow what the coach says?
- Respect the effort of the other team?
- Encourage your team mates?
- Follow whatever call the referee makes without whining?
- End the game smoothly?
Be classy and respected by other players, NOT a punk with a bad attitude.
- If you make a mistake, don't make excuses. Learn from it and be ready to play.
- If a teammate makes a mistake, encourage them, don't criticize.